Saturday, July 14, 2007

Hi Folks!
I´m sorry that couldn´t write before but I had a lot of things to be done in the end of this semester. I hope to have more enough time to interact in my blog and to be in contact with the participants of Proed.

I really enjoying seeing the participants interacting in the course I´m teaching. It is really amazing to see that they are doing the activities and trying to use the technologies in their everyday life. Even though, I know most of them have a lot of difficulties, I´m trying to help them and I hopeful that they will do all the activities proposed.

It is almost 6 weeks from the beginning of the course, but we still have a lot of things to do.
Today it was my day to write in my blog. I was visiting my students blogs and I realize that I need to help them to keep interacting with each other, otherwise, they will give up the course!

The most amazing thing in an online course is to have the participants interacting !! But a sad thing is to see when they are not participant as we wish!!!!
Pls, if you have any suggestion, just let me know! ( suzi a lit bit anxious)!

1 comment:

Teacher Lu said...

Hello, Suzy, how are you? I saw in your blog and Tania's that you've added our blog's address. Please, how can I add these addresses? I'd like to add them, but I don't know how...
Kisses,

Lu.