Thursday, July 26, 2007

Feeling of an online english teacher...

Hi Folks, I´m here to write a little about my feeling as an online teacher, but I would like to share with you the activities that I have been doing today. Today I uploaded the online course PROED. I have been working with some english teachers during 6 weeks and today I had to reorganize the course because I saw that some teachers had some difficulties with a lot of activities to do.

Even though, we have difficulties, on the other side, it is amazing to think that technologies can help us to improve and to change things as soon as we want. As long as in a tradicional classroom sometimes it is necessary to improve things fastly. In the same way, in a web course you can also change things and add things that are necessary to help students to learn. Isn´t it really wonderful?

1 comment:

Tânia Maria Moreira said...

Oi, Suzi!

Encontrei um grupo de professores de Inglês trabalhado com blogs também (http://pdeinglesuel.blogspot.com/)

[[]],
Tânia